1. How did I feel during planning this presentation? Why did I feel this way?
a. During the planning of this presentation I felt like we were doing everything right because we were having a lot of fun while we prepared for the debate but nearing the actual presentation I started to feel unprepared because there was a lot of last minute things we had to do that I don’t think the other groups encountered like the mess up with the wrong keynote that turned out to be the right keynote but we didn’t find out until to late.
2. How did I feel prior to presenting? Why did I feel this way?
a. I felt very anxious although I don’t admit it often because of some panic that happened the day before that involved last minute changes that set me up to feel unsure of our presentation.
3. How did I feel while I was presenting? Why did I feel this way?
a. While I was presenting I felt like I wasn’t anticipating the debate as much as I should of.
4. What did I personally do well?
a. I felt that our group worked extraordinarily well together and it was a very enjoyable experience working with them. I usually work well in groups but never as well as I think we did this tie although some things didn’t go as planed
5. What did not go as desired in this presentation?
a. I don’t think I presented to my full ability or not even close really. There were also some technical difficulties that I’m not sure were tech. issues or a lack of planning on our part.
6. On a scale from 1-10, how well do I think I understood the content? Explain.
a. I think I understood the content at about a 7 because a get the basics of the content and enough o take it a little deeper but there are some things I’m still unsure on.
7. How do I think my group members perceived me? Why do I think this?
a. I think most of the time y group was pleased with my group work but there were some points in the preparation where they were doubting my presentation.
8. How do I think the 8th graders perceived me? Why do I think this?
a. I think the eighth graders didn’t focus on me at all because I don’t think I was particularly good or bad.
9. Knowing that I can only control how I act and react, if I could do this presentation again, what would I change about my actions to make it a more ideal experience?
a. I think I would of found more time to practice with my group and, to do that, I should make sure we were all done with our technology earlier.
10. What are my strengths in groups?
a. I am reliable, an all round player, usually a strong presenter (not in this particular project so much), and can lead if people need a leader.
11. What areas do I need improvement?
a. I think the one thing I need to work on is the quality of my projects because I can get things done but not always the best it could be.
12. What is the most important thing I learned about myself? Why is this so important?
a. I learned that sometimes being stressed isn’t all that bad if your whole group is stressed with you. This is important because it is a good loophole to being stressed.
13. Are there any other things that I need to express?
a. One thing I would like to recognize is the disappointment in myself for my lousy presentation because y group and I were expecting more.